1. GENERAL INFORMATION: The survey (“Survey”) to which these Official Rules apply is operated by Infopro Digital Services Limited (“the Promoter”), 5th Floor, 133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX, registered as company number 04699701.
The Survey will run during the “Survey Period” as stated on the survey.
2. HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?: The Survey is open to any individual who can reasonably be expected to have personal knowledge of the categories to which the Survey awards relate. Exceptions are employees of the Promoter and its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or associated companies, its and their agents and immediate families and anyone else professionally connected with the Survey (the “Released Parties”) are not eligible to participate. All participants under 18 must have parental/guardian consent to enter. By entering this Survey each player confirms that he/she has obtained such consent and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Entry to the Survey is by completing the electronic polling information. Links can be found at https://www.risk.net / https://www.waterstechnology.com / https://fxweek.com, or in the emails sent by the relevant brand.
By entering the Survey participants confirm that all information given is complete, accurate and not misleading. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry at any time in the event it is determined that the participant has not complied with these Official Rules or has acted in an unfair or disruptive manner. The Released Parties are not responsible for misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, illegible, undeliverable entries, technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors or problems which may limit or affect a participant’s ability to participate in the Survey. The Released Parties are not responsible for other errors or difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Survey, including without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Survey, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize or in any Survey-related materials. The Released Parties do not guarantee that the telephony system and/or Survey will not contain IT faults, or that faults identified will be remedied; In the event of sabotage, acts of God, terrorism or threats thereof, network failure or other events or causes beyond the Promoter’s control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Survey, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend the Survey (or a portion thereof). In the event of cancellation, the Promoter reserves the right to judge all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the event requiring such cancellation. False or deceptive entries or acts will invalidate the participant’s vote.
4. INVALID VOTES: When aggregating the results, we will discount what we consider to be invalid
votes. These include (but are not restricted to):
* Participants voting for their own firm or company, or relatives of an employee or director of that company voting for them;
* Multiple votes from the same person;
* Multiple votes from the same IP address;
* Proxy votes on behalf of customers (even if authorisation has been given);
* Votes from Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail accounts (or similar);
* Votes by participants who clearly do not trade the relevant product
* Organised group voting patterns e.g. block votes from groups of participants on the same desk at the same institution voting for the same firm
* Inducements to vote in a particular way e.g. gifts, drinks or entertainment
* Any other indication that an unfair attempt has been made to influence the poll.
Emailed votes from companies and firms that send mass emails copying and pasting parts of our poll/intro letter and attaching their logo will be disqualified, to ensure that there is no suggestion that the poll is a collaborative effort.
The Released Parties expressly disclaim any responsibility for any and all claims, actions, demands and/or liability for injury, damage or loss whatsoever relating to or arising in connection with participation in this Survey (regardless of the cause of such injury, damage or loss) and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of any of the prize awarded (including without limitation, any travel and activity related thereto). For the avoidance of doubt The Released Parties do not exclude their liability for death or personal injury caused by their own negligence.
Any dispute or complaint concerning this Survey should be addressed to Infopro Digital Services Limited, 5th Floor, 133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX and must be so submitted within 90 days following the close of the Survey and specify the date of the Survey and its name. The Promoter reserves the right to shorten, defer, alter or cancel this Survey (including without limitation the categories of award) if it considers in its sole discretion that circumstances demand it; it cannot be held liable for this on any grounds whatsoever.
The Promoter’s decision is final.
A hard copy of these Official Rules and/or a list of winners can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Infopro Digital Services Limited, 5th Floor, 133 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BX. Please specify Official Rules or Winner List.
These Official Rules are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute relating to their interpretation or execution that cannot be settled amicably must be brought before the competent English courts.
Promoter: Infopro Digital Services Limited